Montreal Gardens and Belmont Lookout Tour
A guided tour of the beautiful Montreal Gardens, with the added bonus of seeing the Belmont Lookout panoramic viewpoint. Plus, see a black sand beach along Brighton Salt Pond.
See the largest interior settlement on the island called Mesopotamia Valley, where you will see farmers and local residents engaging in the Caribbean country lifestyle. There is a great diversity of agriculture in the area.
The Montreal Gardens are lush botanical gardens with a very diverse array of plant life. See some of the most beautiful plants and colorful flowers on the island. You will also see the river runs through the gardens.
The Brighton Salt Pond offers the unique opportunity to see a black sand beach along the southeastern coast, with a nice area for swimming.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Local fruit
- Soda/Pop - Hairoun Soft Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Montreal Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montreal Gardens, St. Vincent
Visit the lush, beautiful interior of St. Vincent with this tour of Montreal Gardens and the Belmont Lookout.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belmont Lookout, St. Vincent
See an impressive panoramic view into the Mesopotamia Valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brighton, Brighton, St. Vincent, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
The Brighton Salt Pond is located on the southeast Atlantic Coast. See a black sand beach and swim in the natural salt pond.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up from the airport or any other hotel or guesthouse on the mainland of St. Vincent for an additional fee. Ports
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
- Kingstown Grenadines Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- American Sign Language is available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.