Merzouga Desert Camp
enjoy in Tents authentic and typically the design favoured by nomads made from brown camel hair. These tents are simply furnished with carpet, small table, solar-powered lamp/candles, mattresses on the floor with sheets, blankets and pillow. Toilet/washing facilities are shared with other Tent guests. Our objective is to make your trip as simple as the nomadic and experience memorable and give you the best possible comfort to enjoy your trip with us away from the noise
Merzouga desert camel trek and nights in comfortable tents organized by professional guides. During your across Merzouga camel ride we explore best of Sahara desert , and we spend a night in Nomad camp. This Sahara excursion can depart any day and can be customized.
per adult from
1 day 2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - dinner and breakfest
What's excluded :
- desert camp under stars ofirte you camel trek and nights in comfortable tents organized by professional guides. During your across Merzouga camel ride we explore best of Sahara desert , and we spend a night in Nomad camp. This Sahara excursion can depart any day and can be customized.
• Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Departure Point :N13, Ksar Tanamouste, Morocco
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.