Medugorje Private Tour
Take a private day trip from Dubrovnik to visit Medugorje. A place of prayer, peace and faith. A place where a Lady of Peace appeared to 6 children in 1981 and she is still present. Medjugorje is one of the most famous Roman Catholic pilgrimage destinations in the world. It is one of the most visited tourist centers in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which annually visits the one million Catholics from all over the world.
Attend a morning Mass. Visit Medugorje Apparition Hill, Pray Area, Statue of the Queen of Peace, Medugorje The Exterior Altar, Medugrje Confessionals and more. This is a private tour where no one will push you so you have enough time for everything you need.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air- conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elafiti Islands, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Enjoy in the ride trough Adriatic coast and admire view on the Elaphite Islands. The Elafiti are a group of islands located west of Dubrovnik. With its beautiful landscapes and
the sandy beaches attract many tourists.
Stop At: Neum, Neum, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Stop in Neum for coffee break, the only seaside town of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Neretva
It is said that this river is the coldest river in the world. It is known for its emerald green color, clean and upstream drinking water. Because of its green color, they call it the Nile of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Stop At: Medugorje, Medugorje, Canton 10, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
A place of prayer, peace and faith. A place we can not describe. A place where a Lady of Peace appeared to 6 children in 1981 and she is still present.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation. If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact your local supplier to arrange pickup location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.