Marrakesh day trip with camel ride from Casablanca
This private tour from Marrakesh allowed to discor the beauty of the red city Marrakesh and its hidden and secret streets knowen only by local, And you can enjoy a unique expreience in Agafay deseert by riding a camel and tasting the nomadic life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Camel ride tour
- Guided city tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to BAHIA PALACE
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
The Agafay desert is located thirty kilometers in the South of Marrakech and extends over several hundred acres. This rocky desert, can be likened to a sand desert. Indeed, its white dunes stand and landscape are similar to the Sahara dunes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Founded in 1070-72 by the Almoravids, Marrakesh remained a political, economic and cultural centre for a long period. Its influence was felt throughout the western Muslim world, from North Africa to Andalusia. It has several impressive monuments dating from that period: the Koutoubiya Mosque, the kasbah, the battlements, monumental doors, gardens, etc. Later architectural jewels include the Bandiâ Palace, the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Saadian Tombs, several great residences and Place Jamaâ El Fna.
In 2001 the cultural space of Jemaa el-Fna Square was proclaimed by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity. A meeting place since the fourteenth century the UNESCO Proclamation observed that it "represents a unique concentration of popular Moroccan cultural traditions performed through musical, religious and artistic expressions"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque in Marrakech, Morocco. The mosque is also known by several other names, such as Jami ‘al-Kutubiyah, the Kotoubia Mosque, the Kutubiya Mosque, the Kutubiyyin Mosque and the Booksellers’ Mosque. It is located in the district of the south-west medina of Marrakech. The mosque is decorated with curved windows, a strip of ceramic, pointed merlons and decorative arches; it has a large square with gardens, and is lit at night. The minaret, 77 meters (253 feet) high, includes an arrow and orbs. It was completed under the reign of the Berber Almohad caliph Yaqub al-Mansour (1184-1199), and inspired other buildings such as the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The palace of Bahia (palace of the beautiful, the brilliant) is a nineteenth century palace of eight hectares located in Marrakech. It is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture, one of the major monuments of the country’s cultural heritage and one of the main places of tourism in Morocco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any place in Casablanca
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.