Machu Picchu By Car (2 Days)
The trip by bus to Machu Picchu, is an alternative to the limitations of quotas by train to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, although new and little known, what it offers is really exciting, as it is full of beautiful landscapes that show the best of Peruvian geography from the high Andean punas near the snowy, with forests of Polilepys Incana "Queuña", passing through cloud forests to reach the valley where you can find places to grow tea, coffee and coca, also houses countless species such as...: the roosters of the rocks, bears of spectacles, among others accompanied by a cozy climate and beautiful canyons from where springs of thermal waters spring up.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 Night's accommodation
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Transport Cusco - Hidro Electrica - Cusco
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on the first day
- Lunch and Dinner on second day
- Optional: Bus - Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and Back
- Optional: Train Hidro Eletrica to Aguas Calientes and back
Day 1: Cusco - Hidro Eletrica - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel or from a meeting point between 7:30 and 8:00 am to begin the tour of Machu Picchu by Car. We will traverse through the Sacred Valley. During this trip we will be able to appreciate different towns and climate changes of the Andes Mountain Range to the tropical places, we will get to Human Marca where buffet lunch will be served. After lunch, we will continue our tour by driving to Hidroelectrica
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Hidro Eletrica - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will wake start at 4:00 AM and hike to Aguas Calientes (you can optionally take a bus for USD 12 - one way), the hike will be approximately one and a half hour. We will try to enter the citadel as soon as possible to witness the clouds clearing by as the first rays of the day shimmers on the citadel of Inca, Machu Picchu. Our certified guide will give you a two hours' guided tour explaining the prominence of each area of the citadel, you will then have some time to walk around and click photos or hike the Huyana Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (additional tickets have to be purchased). At around 11:30 am we will head back to the town of Aguas Calientes the town of Machu Picchu by foot to take the 1:20 pm train to Hidroelectrica, where our transport will be waiting for us to head back to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving at Cusco around 9:30 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.