Luxor Full Day Tour
we will offer you a day in Luxor that you've always dreamed of, with an expert Egyptology guide, great hospitality, wonderful scenery,
with EZ TOUR EGYPT we will make your trip special and tailored to suit your desire.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Guiding throw Tour guide Egyptologist during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the sites (Karnak 200 EGP, Luxor 160 , Valley of the kings 240 EGP, Hatshepsut 140)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will be guided in the valley of the kings to see the magnificent tombs of the pharos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
visiting the temple of the queen Hatshepsut, which is a great place for photos, while the sun is shining.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Their singing and twittering filled the sky centuries ago until their voices stopped due to renovation works done by Roman Emperor Septimius Severus (193-211).
Known as the singing statues or “The Vocal Memnon”, the Colossi of Memnon are two great seated stone statues representing King Amenhotep III, according to prominent historian and author Bassam El Shamaa’.
Decorated with imagery of his mother, his wife, and the God Hapi, the statues are 18 meters high and 720 tons each, and both are carved from single blocks of sandstone.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple remains the most impressive of the temples in ancient Egypt due to its simplicity. It has a unique orientation for an Egyptian Temple.
It counts among its enclosures, 3 kinds of religion, The Ancient Egyptian religion, Christianity and Islam. Luxor temple locates to the east bank of the river Nile, alongside and parallel to The Nile. It is regarded as a cult temple dedicated mainly to the Triads of Thebes “Amon-re, Mut and Khonsu.
The temple was founded by Amenhotep III (1390-1352 Bc), and augmented by successive kings, including Ramses II and Alexander the Great.
The Sphinx Avenue between Karnak temple and Luxor temple was to serve the professional way of the opet Festival from Karnak to Luxor temple and to determine the land road to the entrance of the temple. It is composed of 2 rows of human-headed sphinxes, each is carved from a single block of sandstone and placed on a rectangular base.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Temple of Karnak, Luxor, Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.