Luxor Dendera tour with a felucca from Hurghada by a private car
In the beginning, our rep will pick you up from your hotel around 5:00 o'clock in the morning to start your day. On the way to Luxor city, you will visit Dendera temple which is almost 65 km before Luxor. That is one of the amazing temples in Egypt which has two floors full of colorful scenes and it' s one of the Graeco-Roman temples.
After that, you will continue your way to Luxor to visit the private city of the builders of the valley of the kings where they lived which we call it Deir al Medina. So you will see there very colorful tombs of the workers and their private houses as well and you will explore one of the temples dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
Besides, we will have a look at one of the very ancient industries in Luxor which is the alabaster factory to see the craftsmen and you can buy if you need and also rest a little bit.
last but not least in our program, we will enjoy sailing in a very relaxing felucca in the Nile which gives you a taste of overwhelming relax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance fees to Dendera temple and Deir al Medina
- lunch and bottled water the whole day
- felucca in the Nile
- guiding and all taxes
- visiting Hator temple
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
What's excluded :
- anything not mentioned above
- drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Qena Egypt
you will visit one of the very amazing colorful temples in Egypt
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
the private city of the builders of the valley of the kings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Hurghada but an extra transfer for the guests of El Gouna hotels
Departure Time :12/7/2019 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.