Local Street Food Tour with Mumbai Nightseeing Tour including AC vehicles
Experience the energetic nightlife of Mumbai With Local Street Food Tasting - India's 24/7 city of fun and entertainment.If you are here on business, and free only in the evening, this tour is perfect for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Street Food Tour Dishes are Included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Experience the energetic nightlife of Mumbai With Local Street Food Tasting - India's 24/7 city of fun and entertainment.If you are here on business, and free only in the evening, this tour is perfect for you. If you have seen Mumbai's one side during the day, You should see its other side at night. Mumbai at night is an unbelievably different city. It is exciting and lively after sunset as people here believe in working hard and partying harder, while making new friends.Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries in a big city is not always easy. We’ll help you experience all the flavors the city has to offer by guiding you through Mumbai’s Two best street food areas.You’ll start at Mumbai’s most famous beach, Chowpatty, where you’ll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food and Mohammed Ali Road is famous for Non Vegetarian Street Food.
• Girgaum Chowpatty, Mumbai India
• Panipuri(Veg) - It consists of a round, hollow puri, filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion or chickpeas.
• Vadapav (Indian veg Burger) - Mumbai’s popular street food, Vada Pav – spicy potato filling sandwiched between buns and layers of spicy garlic and green chutney!
• Khulfi - A frozen dairy dessert very similar to ice cream, but much denser and creamier. Popular flavours include rose, mango, pistachio, cardamom and saffron.
• Samosa(Veg) - A samosa is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, meat, or lentils.
• Pav Bhaji (Veg) - Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from India, consisting of a thick vegetable curry served with a soft bread roll.
• Falloda - Falooda is a cold dessert with origins in the Indian subcontinent. It is a version of the Iranian faloodeh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your location in MumbaiAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Alexander Dock (Green Gate)
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.