Local Guide Istanbul Old City Walking Tour
Once serving as the capital of the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires, Istanbul today is the largest city in Turkey and one of the biggest in the world. The city stretches across a narrow strait that connects Asia and Europe, making it the only city in the world spanning two continents. Impressive architecture, historic sites, dining, shopping, nightlife, and exotic atmosphere all make Istanbul one of the best places to visit in Turkey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Museum Entry Tickets
Note that: We’ll be walking around historical peninsula without entering the museums.
Serpents’ Column, from Delphi. Obelisk of Theodosius, the Porphyrius monuments, and the Obelisk of Constantine Porphyrogenitus. Today the central obelisks are reminders of the past. Hagia Sophia, whose name signifies “holy wisdom”, stadium so called Hippodrome, for 100.000 people capacity .
Splendid Blue Mosque with its six minarets and 24.000 blue tiles inside. Topkapı Palace Museum, which served as a royal palace for Ottoman Sultans and their families for almost 400 years. Gulhane Park is a well-known park for both vacationers and local people. The Archaeology Museum, which was opened to guests in 1891, is one of the most wonderful and sublime instances of Neo-Classical engineering in Istanbul.
Upon your arrival to meeting point you can confirm the itinerary. You will then head to the old town where all attractions line up. Moving from one attraction to another thereafter is via walking as they are near one another. In the end of your tour, you are free to visit any sites of interests.
Note: All my tours are lgbt+ friendly Istanbul city tours/ private tours.
• Hagia Sophia Mosque, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
• Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Gulhane Park, Alemdar Mah. Alemdar Cad. Eminonu/Cagaloglu, Fatih, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• German Fountain, Hippodrome Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Istanbul Archaeological Museum, Alemdar Cad. Osman Hamdi Bey Yokusu Sk, Gulhane, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Departure Point :German Fountain, Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.