Life Steppers is a non governmental organization for a local development
Its our pleasure to welcome you in a Paje Village. The Life Steppers Association team and the villagers are dedicated to ensuring that Paje village is your remarkable place during your visit to Zanzibar.
As you may know, Zanzibar is a relatively a new destination and we are proud to welcome you in our great village. The concept of our Organization is to offer an amazing experience to all the guests surrounding us... away from traffic, telephones, TV and stress.
We hope that you will learn and enjoy on FAIR TOURISM IN PAJE for joining our tour as following!
SWAHILI COOKING LESSON for 25 $ each person over 12 years
SEAWEED TOUR for 20$ each person over 12 years
VILLAGE TOUR for 20$ each person over 12 years
FARM VISIT for 20$ each person over 12 years
And adopt the well known Swahili phrase "pole pole'' meaning "take it easy!''
Please do not hesitate to leave a review on our account regarding what experience you got from us to support us growing.
per adult from
6 to 8 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - If its Swahili cooking lesson its including with all meal prepared in the day, and if its in farm visit its including with any fruits available in the Shamba
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- We will come to pick you in a meeting point 30 minutes before and drop off to your hotel after tour
Departure Point :Paje, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all guest from any hotels that found in East Coast of Zanzibar
Departure Time :8/26/2019 - 7/25/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.