Layover Tour [Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis & Sound and Light Show]
With Visitors Egypt Tours , you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history through the area of the Pyramid with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Pickup & drop off service from airport
- All Service & taxes
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Sound & Light Egypt
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visitors Egypt’s tour guide will be waiting you at Cairo airport outside the terminal exit gate. They will be holding a sign showing the company’s name (Visitors Egypt Tours).
Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old seven wonders of the world). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then move to visit The Step Pyramid of king Djoser (Zoser) in Saqqara, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sound & Light Egypt, Sphinx Square, Giza 00202 Egypt
Move to attend sound and light show at Giza Pyramids. You will discover the history of the ancient Egyptians, the show starts with the story of the Sphinx who was the guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years, and the show also presents the story of building the pyramids and the famous figures of the ancient Egypt such as Nefertiti and Tutankhamen.
At the end, we will transfer you back to your hotel / airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.