Lakeside camping at Pawna Lake
Pavna lake is a serene lake that is about 2-3 hours away from Mumbai, and has become a popular picnic spot. Formed by the dam built on the Pavna river, Pavna Lake is very beautiful, with greenery all around its perimeter and views of the hills all around.
Your campsite lies in the lovely Thakursai Village. You will be staying in sturdy Coleman or Quechua tents. The campsite boasts several amenities, such as clean Western and Indian style toilets, as well as indoor and outdoor showers. Your entire campsite has electricity and 6 charging stations to charge mobile phones. Your meals will be prepared with organic ingredients in the local style by the resident chef.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in sturdy alpine tents on twin/triple/quad sharing tents (no price difference)
- Sleeping bags/blankets
- Common Indian and Western style toilets
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 2
- Evening snacks and tea
- Unlimited BBQ items at campfire time
- Electricity supply at camp
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel to and from the campsite
- Any guide or transport for trekking to local forts/caves (can be arranged for an extra cost)
- Additional meals
- Pets are allowed, however there will be additional charges.
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
This lakeside campsite in Pavna offers you a couple of days in the midst of nature, a cheerful BBQ around a campfire at night, and comfortable tents in the night. In the morning, you'll wake up to the sight of the Pavna Lake in the misty morning light. At this campsite, you can relax, read a book, go for a walk, or head to the lake to get your toes wet. If you're up for it, you can also ask for a guided trek (at an extra cost) to Tikona Fort or Bedse caves.
Departure Point :Camp Deogadh, Thakursai-Aajiwali Rd, Thakursai, Maharashtra 410406, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.