Kilimanjaro in 1 day
This package lets you explore Moshi town, all the way to the entrance and exit gates of Kilimanjaro. Experience organic coffee production and see the whole process, right from the farm all the way to your cup as you engage in local tribal dances and art scenes. Visit the ancient and spectacular underground Chagga caves, which have kilometers of intertwined chambers for storing livestock, food with routes to rivers, bedrooms and meeting areas, plus a notable ventilation system. You will also visit a beautiful waterfall and visit Moshi town’s rich history and one of the largest sugarcane farm in east Africa.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro Region
You will set off early in the morning at 6am to see the beautiful sunrise over Africa’s highest mountain, the Kilimanjaro and travel 70 kilometers to Marangu area to explore and experience organic coffee production. You will travel to an altitude of almost 2000 meters above sea level at Marangu gate of Mount Kilimanjaro and see first hand through exhibits, how people climb the mountain, its history and legacy, then you will go to a waterfall on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and break for lunch. You will go for a Chagga tribal dance and explore their traditions as this is the largest tribe living on the slopes of Kilimanjaro. You will set off to Moshi town to explore large scale coffee & sugarcane plantation, plus Moshi town and return back to your hotel in Arusha or Moshi town.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We kindly advice our travelers to notify us via email or phone, about their location at least 24 hours before tour starts.Airports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/2/2019 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.