Keep Calm and Brush On
Consider it a wellness hour for you, and the horse. You will get to groom, pet and photograph our horses, while basking in the serene energy of these gentle giants. And the horses will benefit from kind touch and some extra TLC.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use our saddles, brushes, helmets, and everything you will need for tacking up and grooming your horse.
What's excluded :
Spend an hour in our rustic barn with a guide and one of our beautiful horses in what can best be described as an equine spa day.
You will get to groom and pet the horses—then tack one up (place saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, bits, and harnesses), for a ride in our indoor arena.
You can bask in the serene energy of these gentle giants, and in turn they will benefit from kind touch and some extra TLC. Horses are known to mirror their rider’s emotions, which means they can easily establish connection with humans. This hands-on experience is designed to be an hour of immersive collaboration between man and beast.
Please note this tour is designed for 1-2 participants, so come alone or bring a friend. When registering please provide rider’s heights and weights, as our horses can hold various sizes. Too tall or heavy? No worries, you can still participate.
Please call us directly to book!
Departure Point :273 Trail Creek Rd, Livingston, MT 59047, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.