Kareri Lake Trek
We will provide all the things listed above in the inclusions with a gaurantee, we shall be looking after our guests as a family member travelling together.
Kareri lake Trek is a moderate difficulty trek.
Day1: Pickup from Dharamsala bus stand, reach Kareri Village, Loo provided, Breakfast, Start Trek, Scenic view midway, river crossing, Camp, Dinner, bonfire.
Day2: Breakfast, Trek down from Kareri Lake to Kareri Village, loo provided, lunch, drop back to dharamsala bus stand.
per adult from
3 to 5 days
What's included :
- Dinner - Dal and Rice
- Breakfast - Paranthas/Maggi/Omelette
- Lunch - Rajma Rice
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation from Dharamsala to Kareri and back to Dharamsala
- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Guides Charge
- Breakfast on Arrival(Paranthas and Tea)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to reach Dharamsala
- Anything other than the Inclusions
- Travellers need to be standing outside the bus stand the cab driver will be standing outside the dharamsala bus stand. The Driver will call the travellers on his own and coordinate, the route of the drive is scenic.
Departure Point :Dharamshala bus stand, Sudher, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176216, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Reach the place and call up the executive
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.