Hunter Mountain Ski Package with Transportation from NYC
With over twenty-five years of reliable NYC ski and snowboard bus trips to Hunter and Windham mountains, Urban Sherpa dominates today’s winter adventure industry and remains New York City’s most popular skiing and snowboarding bus operator. New Yorkers ride every day of the week to Hunter and Windham Mountains, with varied options for purchasing lift tickets, rentals, and lessons; we do offer our growing families children’s packages. Join our experienced leaders aboard our Urban Sherpa luxury motor coaches for single-day adventures.
Urban Sherpa is an online travel portal organizing seasonal-specific single and multi-day adventure coach tours from New York City. In winter enthusiasts who enjoy skiing, snowboarding, or just a trip to the mountains and need transportation from NYC, can board our own fleet of luxury motor coaches. We partner with industry leading gear partners Paragon Sports and Surefoot to guarantee expanded exceptional adventure service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basic Package - includes a round-trip bus pass and lift ticket
- Full Beginner Package-round-trip bus, lower-mnt lift ticket, 90min group lesson, & ski/board rental
- Round-Trip Coach Transport-Only round-trip bus pass. You may add lift ticket/lesson/gear rental
- One-Way Coach Transport - One-way bus pass. You may add lift ticket/lesson/gear rental options
What's excluded :
- When selecting just Round Trip or One-Way Ticket- Rentals, Lessons, and lift tickets not included
Just two and a half hours on one of our Urban Sherpa coaches from NYC places us on Hunter’s varied terrain. The mountain at Hunter includes steep vertical, multiple parks, access to moguls, speed run-outs for experts, and gradual lines for beginners. Hunter has been a mainstay for New Yorkers for years and is our old-school property with its traditional Adirondack-style lodge. But Hunter has added the Kaatskill Mountain Club a new hotel on hill that rivals any slope-side accommodations in comfort and service.
Official Burton Learn-to-Ride (LTR) Center
With Hunter One, an independent training mountain enhanced by its own user-friendly lifts and specially designed terrain within the larger resort, beginners at Hunter easily master a sequential series of skills, gaining confidence at each level. Hunter’s new, state-of-the-art Learning Center streamlines the learning process by combining cutting-edge equipment, unique teaching methods, and a dedicated beginner mountain with a new facility designed to make getting from the parking area to the slopes as effortless as possible.
• Hunter, Hunter, Catskill Region, New York
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before bus departure. Departure from Hunter Mountain will be at 4:30PM.Ports
- New Victory Theater, 209 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Commuter Cross-over north of Ski Barn 846 Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ
- Walgreens, 145 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.