Hunter Mountain Ski Lesson
With Hunter One, an independent training mountain enhanced by its own user-friendly lifts and specially designed terrain within the larger resort, beginners at Hunter easily master a sequential series of skills, gaining confidence at each level. Hunter’s new, state-of-the-art Learning Center streamlines the learning process by combining cutting-edge equipment, unique teaching methods, and a dedicated beginner mountain with a new facility designed to make getting from the parking area to the slopes as effortless as possible.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
Hunter has inspired Burton to designate the hill as an official Learn-to-Ride center. What’s that? Burton engineers have innovated Learn-to-Ride (LTR) products specifically designed to accelerate learning. Developed in conjunction with the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI) and major resorts around North America, the LTR methodology assists people to link turns—actually feel what it’s like to snowboard—in the first lesson. Coupled with the LTR learner-specific products, it’s a methodology that makes learning to snowboard fun, easy and painless. OK, not painless.
Hunter Mountain has recently been recognized by the National Ski Areas Association for its dedication to the growth of snowsports, earning the industry award for having the Best Program to Grow the Sport to New Participants.
Lastly Hunter has performance camps and workshops all winter long: Women Learn to Ride, Mogul Workshops, Slalom Workshops, and Park and Pipe Seminars.
• Hunter, Hunter, Catskill Region, New York
Departure Point :Hunter Mountain, Hunter, NY 12492, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.