Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo - Cusco
Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo in Cusco is one of the most escenic and adventurous way to explore the hidden inca ruins around Cusco city.
Our Ranch ios located only 15 minutes away from Cusco city, then is one of the best ways to spend a half day while you are in the incas land.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Well cared horses
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Luna
- Entry/Admission - VIEJA ESTANCIA RANCH & HOTELS - HORSE RIDING IN CUSCO
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inkilltambo, 08000, Peru
n Inkilltambo sectors with different uses are appreciated: the first to be observed is the agricultural sector, notable for the cultivation terraces; while in the upper part the ceremonial, storage and other structures seem fused with boundaries not entirely clear. Recent restoration works on the site allow us to appreciate the complexity of the place, which despite being small in size and whose importance seems to have been diluted in time and oblivion, is now re-emerging thanks to archaeological research.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
Laqo is the original name of this archaeological site better known as the Temple of the Moon. A few years ago, archaeologists found here the bodies of eight children who might have been sacrificed in Inca times. These children could have been the servants or Capac Qochas of Amaro Topa Inca, Pachacuteq´s offspring and Tupac Yupanqui´s brother.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: VIEJA ESTANCIA RANCH & HOTELS - HORSE RIDING IN CUSCO, 0800, Cusco 08002, Peru
This is our place where you will meet the horses and the team to start with the adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.