Hike at Nevado de Toluca Volcano (Private Trip)
Live this full day hiking at Nevado de Toluca volcano one of the tallest mountain in Mexico at more than 4,000 meters above sea level.
You will have the experience to hike just in the middle of the crater of this extinct volcano and enjoy the amazing landscape with two lakes around you.
This is a sport activity that requires a good physical condition.
This volcano is considered the most representative natural landscape of the State of Mexico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
You will be inside one of the most spectacular landscapes worldwide. It is the only volcano in Mexico that has lagoons in its crater where archaeological remains have been found. Its Nahuatl name, Xinantecatl is translates as "naked lord". It is necessary to be prepared to visit it, because the hike begins at 4000 meters above sea level and requires an important physical effort.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This activity is not suitable for sedentary people
- This is a sport activity that requires a good physical condition.
- Hike begins at 4000 meters above sea level. A demanding amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.