Hidden gems of Malta
This experience is suitable for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds and explore the most beautiful landscapes that Malta has to offer.
We will be exploring all the locations in a private air conditioned vehicle. We will be visiting picture perfect spots, historical sites (Victoria Lines) cliffs and excellent view points.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Top of the World, Ghaxqet L-Ghain, Gharghur, Island of Malta Malta
The tour I propose is suitable for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds and explore hidden gems and beautiful landscape in Malta. We will start the tour by heading to a place which is called “top of the world”. This place is the highest place in Malta and so the views are magnificent. We will then visit a hidden cave which is located in the town of Gharghur.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Lines, Madliena, Island of Malta Malta
Our next hidden gem will be Victoria lines in Rabat. Originally known as the North West Front, nowadays they are referred to as the Great Wall of Malta.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Migra l-Ferha, Rabat, Island of Malta Malta
The tour will end in one of the most beautiful hidden spots in Malta. We will hike for around 20 minutes whilst admiring the cliffs and scenery that this place offers.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mosta, Mosta, Island of Malta
We will pass by the Mosta church which is popularly known for it’s dome
Departure Point :1: Valletta, Malta
2: Saint Julian's, St Julian's, Malta
3: Mosta, Malta
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/6/2019 - 8/5/2022
Friday: 02:30 AM - 06:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.