Half day Egyptian Museum
Spend a wonderful time visiting Ancient Egypt. By visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
per adult from
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy visiting the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.