Guided Waterfall Hike
Join us for a waterfall hiking tour and see some of the Western NC's famous waterfalls! Your guide will meet you at our downtown Asheville location then drive you to the trailhead. You'll enjoy a 3-5 mile hike, featuring one or more waterfalls (depending on the location). Our tours are designed for beginner to intermediate hikers, but are beautiful enough that even the most seasoned hiker will have a great time!
Your hike could be in Pisgah National Forest, Dupont State Forest, or Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Your guide will select the best hike for the day based on factors like weather, trail conditions, and participant fitness level.
All of our guides have extensive hiking and backpacking experience, and all hold CPR and Wilderness First Aid (or higher) medical certifications.
Minimum of 2 hikers required for tour to operate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Your guide will bring snacks for you to enjoy during your hike
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy complimentary coffee or tea before the hike begins
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisgah National Forest, Pisgah Forest, NC
Hike to a beautiful waterfall!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Blue Ridge Hiking Company, 70 College St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers are required to wear a face covering during check-in, while riding in our vehicle, and any time they're within 6ft of their Guide or another Traveler.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.