Guided Tour of the Falls Zambia
This tour gives you more first hand information of the formation, geological formation, historical background and the significance of this river to the Zambian tribe the Toka Leya who reside less than 7kms from Victoria Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Southern Province
Pick up from hotel by our Tour guide who will give you a detailed brief of the Victoria Falls. During the tour you will get to see the falls as well as take good pictures. Our Tour will take you to see up to the bridge view as well see and appreciate the first gorge and also learn more about the Toka Leya tribe as their lives are intertwined with the Zambezi River.
On our way out will see the World War II heroes commemoration site before we pass through the market for curios
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.