Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Florida
Paddle through mangrove tunnels, explore shallow bays, and cruise along the beach, all while taking in the wide variety of wildlife that makes this part of Florida unique. Frequent sightings include Dolphins, Manatee, Turtles, Rays, Bald Eagles, Osprey, Roseate Spoonbills, Egrets, Herons, Plovers, and many more. This is an experience you won't soon forget!
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Dry Bag
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunche Beach, 18201 John Morris Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33908-3707
We will take a short break at the beach to stretch out and search for shells and crustaceans. This is also a great spot for photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Kayak Excursions - Bunche Beach, 17950 John Morris Rd, Bunche Beach Activities Center, Fort Myers, FL 33908, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.