Granada in the evening: Viewpoints tour
Guided tour of the most important viewpoints of the city, located in the Albaicín neighborhood, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
You will know the history of Muslim Granada, with many curiosities at each step and with a singular beauty that make it the most emblematic neighborhood of the city. In addition, in this visit you can admire from an unbeatable perspective the city of Granada and the Alhambra.
In this route of approximately one hour and a half, you will cross narrow streets, neighborhoods that will transport you to past centuries, and in which you will feel the charm of a magical city.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Tour with official guide
- The tour lasts an hour and a half.
What's excluded :
- Monuments ticket
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calle Horno del Moral, 4J, 18010 Granada, Spain
Visit with official guide the main viewpoints of Granada, located in the most emblematic neighborhood of the city: The Albaicín, from where you can get the best views of the Alhambra and Granada. This neighborhood was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994.
Departure Point :Plaza de Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.