Good Samaritan Tour
Visit the local Childrens Home at Roatan and get a chance to serve while you have fun and learn some history and culture.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roatan, Roatan, Bay Islands
We will meet you at port at the designated area and start the tour as soon as the entire group has arrived. Once we begin you will be sumurged in the rich and colorful culture of Roatan, with stops a birdseye viewpoints for pictures and souvenir shopping. On top of that we will be able to visit the local Childrens home, where you will get a chance to learn about this ministry and the work they do here. You get a chance to meet the staff and the kids that live there on a permanemt basis. Even get the oportunity to take pictures with them and play some boardgames.
Once we are all set we will continue seeing the rest of the island. We will visit the chocolate factory and the rumcake factory for free samples. Plus stops at the Lighthouse for a 360 degree view of the Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roatan Chocolate Factory, Main Street, West End, Roatan IB3108 Honduras
Get a chance to try some free Honduran coffee, chocolate icecream, bread and much much more
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Roatan Rum Company, One Pirates Bluff, Roatan IB3100 Honduras
Get free samples of Rum and Rumcake. Plus an awesome view of Westend from 800 feet above sea level.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Mahogany Bay: Exit port to Taxi Parking lot then go towards the left of the parking lot over the hill. Past the green gates at the top of the hill. We will be at the bottom of the hill with a sign that reads Real Deal.For Coxen Hole: Exit to port Parkling lot and exit through Gate 1, we will be there with ournsign of Real DealPorts
- Coxen Hole, Town Center, Port of Roata
- Mahogany bay, Carnival Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.