Goa's Unique Temples Tour
This is a curated tour of unique and lesser-known temples of Goa topped with a spice farm lunch. The tour will be conducted by a local guide who has lived all his life in the temple town of Goa. This trail includes serene locations, beautiful temple ponds, good food and many stories from Indian mythology.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet vegetarian or non vegetarian lunch in a farm
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Spice Plantation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shri Naguesh Temple, Bandora, Ponda India
We will visit Goa's one of the oldest temples dedicated to Shiva. This temple faces a beautiful pond. We will also see an interesting official decree on the wall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mahalaxmi Temple, Bandiwade, Ponda 403401 India
We visit the temple dedicated to the Goddess of wealth and prosperity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tropical Spice Plantation, Arla Bazar Keri, Ponda India
We visit a local farm, take a nature trail to understand Goa's tropical spices and its benefits followed by a buffet veg/non-veg lunch served in earthenware.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shri Shantadurga Temple, Ponda India
This temple is dedicated to Goddess Shantadurga, only of her kind in Goa. Durga, the goddess of war after killing the demon visited the calming mountains of Goa to calm down, ever since she has been revered in Goa in the same form. We visit the temple and listen to stories shared by our guide.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Gera Imperium 2, Patto Plaza, Patto Centre, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.