Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara
Visit Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis in a day on a private tour from Cairo
Experience three top Cairo sites with ease and learn about them from a guide
See Giza’s pyramids and sphinx; Sakkara’s step pyramid, and Memphis ruins
Private return transport, plus upgrade for lunch and Solar Boat Museum entry
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivan ;pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Gizeh Plateau
What's excluded :
- Camel rides at the Giza pyramids.
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your private tour with a hotel pickup in Cairo or Giza, and travel by air-conditioned minivan to the Giza Plateau. Head into the site with your Egyptologist guide and marvel at the pyramids. Take snaps and listen as your guide explains how these monumental tombs were built in around 2,500 BC for three pharaohs.
Get free time to explore inside one of the pyramids independently (additional cost) — your guide is not permitted to accompany you. Alternatively, take a camel ride (additional cost) and absorb the sweeping views over central Cairo.
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
See the enigmatic Sphinx, and perhaps complete your visit with entry to the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost): home to the funerary boat of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the largest Giza pyramid was built. Gaze in awe at the wooden boat, and learn how its remnants were discovered and reassembled by archaeologists. Next, make the short drive to Sakkara, the home of Egypt's oldest pyramid, constructed in around 2,650 BC. Admire this incredible, stepped structure as you learn how it was built for the Pharaoh Djoser, and enjoy time to explore at leisure.
Pass By: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Then, continue to Memphis, Egypt’s ancient capital and administrative center until around 2,200 BC. View the UNESCO-listed sculptures and ruins in its outdoor museum, and behold the star turn: a spectacularly large, fallen statue of Ramses II.
During your day’s explorations, break for lunch (additional cost) and visit a papyrus institute to see the ancient craft of papyrus painting in action. Watch the artisans at work and perhaps buy some of the delicate artworks.
Your day trip finishes with a drop-off back at your Cairo or Giza hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from any hotel and airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.