Gin tasting and gin making class in Barcelona
Learn everything there is to know about making gin in this hands-on class in Barcelona. You'll taste gins then make your own to take home while nibbling on small plates.
• Enjoy Pica-pica and small plates during the class
• Start by tasting 3 different gins, then make your own bottle using copper stills and enjoy a drink after the class
• Gin-making class for up to 6 people
• Take home your own bottle of homemade gin!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Learn everything there is to know about making gin
- Start by tasting 3 different gins, then make your own bottle
- Enjoy Pica-pica and small plates during the class
- Take home your own bottle of homemade gin
What's excluded :
- About your host, Brian & Pablo: "We're Brian and Pablo, the founders of an urban craft distillery here in Barcelona. Between us we’ve got more than 15 years of brewing and distilling experience."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Your Delicious Gin
Departure Point :Passatge Madoz, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.