Full day horseback riding to Rumiwasi - Cusco
This is a Unique tour that offers you to explore the hiden inca places on the cusco city.
We pick up you at 9am from your hotel, then you will be transfered to the ranch, here you will have some basic instructions to control the horses.
At this tour you will visit the next archeologycal sites: Inkilltambo (Inca Jail) - Kallachaka (inca temple) - Incawasi (Inca check point control).
The tour is around 6 hours since we pick up you untill we drop off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour guide
- Well cared Horses
- Box Lunch
- Private transfer Hotel - ranch - Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Centro Arqueológico Inkilltambo o Inca carcel
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Arqueológico Inkilltambo o Inca carcel, Cusco 08000, Peru
Built during the reign of Inca Wiracocha, (año – año), Inkilltambo was an important ceremonial and burial site, as well as a rest-stop for Inca messengers traveling throughout the vast empire. Explore Inkilltambo’s maze-like narrow passageways through elaborately carved rocks, altars, fountains, stairways, and canals.
Later we will ride to Rumiwasi and Kallachaca, they are hiden inca sites unexplored by the people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will visit tjhe archeologycal site of Kallachaka, an ancient inca ceremonial place, related with the cosmical bridge called Chakana!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
We will also visit Incawasi, an ancient inca administrative point that was controling the travelers from Cusco valley to the sacred valley, this place has some nice example of the Inca "Pillow" style of architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.