Full Day Amalfi Coast: “Sorrento and Positano” Transfer from Naples
The excursion begins with a visit to Sorrento. Piazza Tasso, the street flooded with colour and ceramics. The smell of limoncello, the Neapolitan songs accompanied us at every step, the tourist, the beautiful people, the view, the colors, and the wonder of such a beautiful place. Time passes quickly, “unfortunately” but the awareness of not abandoning beauty allows us to leave for Positano and fully enjoy the coast, where every curve shows us a vision of the splendor of those places, almost as beautiful as the places themselves.
Finally she, beautiful, elegant and refined, Positano. Alleys, streets, squares, shops, artisans workshops, hikes, vistas, restaurants odours, flavours, colours, climbs, descents, the church that overlooks the sea, the sound of the bell while you're on the beach, the smell of frying fish telling you that now it is lunch time… I looked at it from the beach from the road from the north and from the south. It is beautiful. Try not to fall in love with it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide or tour leader
- Pick-up service from Naples with Van Mercedes C, V or Sprinter 6/7 seats
- H24 information service from the time of booking
- Service for the duration of the journey
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the historical sites
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure from Naples to Sorrento with a journey of about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Walk in Sorrento with a stop of about 2 hours and visit the characteristic and colorful alleys full of typical shops and taste of the famous liqueur with limoncello.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Itinerary in Van towards Positano admiring the Amalfi coast in all its splendor along the fjords that characterize it and in 50 minutes you get to Positano.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
"Lunch on the spot" and visit to the enchanting Positano, walking among the citrus groves terraces and visiting the countless typical shops of the place with a stop of about 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point: Naples, entrance to Molo Beverello, via Ferdinando Acton. 8:30 a.m. local time;Meeting Point: Railway Station Piazza Garibaldi, Terminus. 8:15 a.m. local time.The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible;Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour.Ports
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Avis - Napoli Stazione Centrale, Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 92/C, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour start Small Group: 8:30 a.m. local time
- Meeting Point: Naples, entrance to Molo Beverello, Via Ferdinando acton, hydrofoil ticket office 8:30 a.m. - Railway Station Piazza Garibaldi, Terminus 8:15 a.m.
- We have taken all necessary and appropriate preventive measures against COVID-19. The traveler will be provided with a VADEMECUM of protection from biological risk to be adopted
- The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible
- Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 2 participants is not reached. The amount will be refunded or an alternative tour will be offered
- The tour includes many walking itineraries, so we recommend that you wear appropriate clothing. The program remains valid with all weather conditions
- We recommend to communicate any need related to the accessibility of the tour when you book our services
- We reserve the right to make changes to the tour, including the sequence of places to visit if deemed necessary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.