Four hour boat excursion with blue cave swimming and beach brake
Tour start from Kotor, sightseeing cruise of Kotor bay.
First visit is small artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks, after that you will enjoy in sightseeing cruise a bay of Tivat and Herceg Novi .
Next stop is ex submarine base. Near a small village call Rose, there are 3 submarine base which are built by Yugoslav army. All tunnels are dead ends.
Without stop slowly passing island Mamula, our skippers will explain purpose of island in first and second world war.
Last destination in amazing blue cave where we stop for swimming.
After blue cave there is beach stop for additional swim, brake or launch .
This tour is different from other blue cave tour because we have additional stop on the beach for one hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Swimming wear
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Our skipper will explain history about the Island and church and additionally you can buy tickets to visit museum and church inside and to know little more about the Perast old town and Island.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Travelers will pass slowly near Island Mamula and skipper will explain purpose of the Island in first and second world war.
Unfortunately few years ago they close entrance because of construction.
Stop At: Dobrec Beach, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
After swimming in the blue cave , there is additional beach brake where tourists can swimm or try natural Montenegro food and drinks
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.