Forts and palace tour of Jaipur
Enjoy a full day excursion commencing with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) - a five- storied wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires. Continue on drive to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort. Later you will visit Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort and end your with visit to City Palace.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jaigarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Nahargarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Expense of personal nature like tipping,alcoholic beverages,camera/video camera fee at monuments etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Drive to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbar’s most successful General, started the construction of Amber Fort in the 17th century. Before the City Palace was constructed in Jaipur, Amber was the seat of power. The fort is surrounded by fortified battlements and overlooks the Maota Lake. Ruins and remains are spread over the Aravali hills and sprawling crenellated walls lattice the surrounding area. Ascend the fort in jeeps arriving at the main gate. Tour the chambers and hallways of the palace, famous for the excellence of its design and decoration.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jaigarh Fort, Cheel ka Teela, Jaipur 302013 India
Proceed to Jaigarh - located near Amber, this imposing fort built in 1726 by Jai Singh was opened to the public in mid 1983. The fort was never captured and hence has survived virtually intact through the centuries. Its splendour can be seen in its palaces, water reservoirs, gardens, puppet theatre, several temples, a granary, an armoury, a well planned cannon foundry, the Diwa Burj watch tower and Jaivana, the giant canon. It offers great views over the plains from the tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Continue on to Nahargarh, also known as the Tiger Fort, overlooks the city from a sheer ridge to the north. Located about 8km from Jaipur, the fort was built in 1734 as a sentinel to the Pink City. Inside the fort you can visit the Madhavendra Bhavan housing the nine apartments of Maharaja Ram Singh's nine wives. The rooms are linked by a maze of corridors and retain some delicate frescoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Next you will visit the City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. The Chandra Mahal palace now houses a museum but the greatest part of it is still a royal residence. The palace complex, located northeast of the centre of the grid-patterned Jaipur city, incorporates an impressive and vast array of courtyards, gardens and buildings. The palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will share guide contact detail
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Immerse India Tours Pvt Ltd