Foodie Tour with Rahul. Eat With The Locals Like A Local.
Rahul is, in our opinion, the best guide there is, so by booking us you have access to spend the day laughing and learning from the very best.
We are also a company trying to make a difference by hiring locals and students that need the work and students. You'd be helping the locals and hopefully making a new friend in India, we also pay our tour guides more than any other company.
Rahul is 25 and full of life, born and raised in the town he knows all the spots, best deals and the yummiest foods. His english is AMAZING and we are very proud to have such an outstanding young gentleman on our team.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - If you're booking a lunch tour, lunch is provided. If you're booking dinner, dinner will be provided.
- Coffee and/or Tea - You will be experiencing our favorite and authentic Indian tea from the markets.
- Bottled water - We always have bottle water to keep our guests hydrated.
- Tuk Tuk
What's excluded :
- If you need a hotel pick up this will be added.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Connaught Place, G-22 Marina Arcade, New Delhi 110001 India
Meet at Gate Number 7. A map will be sent to you once booked.
Connaught Place is centered on a ring of colonnaded Georgian-style buildings with global chain stores, vintage cinemas, bars and Indian restaurants. We start the tour here with the amazing street food available at the old food joints which have been operating here for decades brings people here from all corners of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bengali Market, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Bengali Market is among the oldest and most popular markets in New Delhi, India. Here we will start the eating. Our guide, Rahul will talk you through all the foods, how they are made and what you're eating. Also some good laughs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spice Market, Khari Baoli Road 212/A, laxmi dry fruits, 39, Chandni Chowk Rd, Fatehpuri, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Khari Baoli is a street in Delhi, India known for its wholesale grocery and Asia's largest wholesale spice market selling all kinds of spices, nuts, herbs and food products like rice and tea. Operating since the 17th century, the market is situated near the historic Delhi Red Fort, on the Khari Baoli Road adjacent to Fatehpuri Masjid at the western end of the Chandni Chowk, and over the years has remained a tourist attraction, especially those in the heritage circuit of Old Delhi.
The rooftop is a beautiful view and a great picture opportunity.
All corners of Old Delhi will be seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
The Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square) is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi, India. It is located close to Old Delhi Railway Station. The Red Fort monument is located at the eastern end of Chandni Chowk. It was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor of India Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahanara. The market was once divided by canals (now closed) to reflect moonlight and remains one of India's largest wholesale markets.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Connaught Place, G-22 Marina Arcade, New Delhi 110001 India
We then travel back to where we started, if you're getting a hotel drop off this is where our driver will be collecting you.
Departure Point :Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is an additional charge, depending where the guest is staying. Our guide will be there to greet you at pick up. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.