Food Tour With Guide
Jaipur Food Tour,
Jaipur is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and delicious food culture which is still preserved in the form of small food joints for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can feast your taste buds and have a fabulous impression of the city food.
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Jaipur during this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
We will get the experience of more than 12 mouth-watering dishes to taste and authentic delicacies of royal Jaipur on this food tour.
Get a sip of the local masala chai in a clay pot Jaipur's famous Tea stalls, try different types of traditional mouth fresheners and end your tour with a delicious dessert.
And the tour can be customized.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- A friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- tissue paper for cleaning hands
- Entry/Admission - Albert Hall Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- entrance fees if payable to get inside of the place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johri Bazaar, Johari Bazaar Road, Jaipur 302001 India
when we get to enter in Johri Bazaar for Indian famous snack (GAJAK) we will get the experience of Jaipur typical local.
And we will visit Jaipur famous sweet shop LMB sweets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Golcha Cinema, New Gate, SMS Highway, Chaura Rasta, Jaipur India
popular snacking place inside the Golcha Cinema. The canteen of that place is unrealistically famous for its unique thing of ginger Samosa from the last 70 years and making nearly 6000 pieces every day.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
Here we will get that place which will provide us the most of the all Rajasthani food and its famous by name of masala chowk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rawat Misthan Bhandar, Station Rd, in front of Polo Victory Hotel, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd, Ram Niwas Garden, Kailash Puri, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.