Felt making workshop and cooking classes
The best souvenirs are either the ones you purchase directly from an artisan, or ones that you make yourself under the instruction of an artisan. The Felt Workshop is hosted by local felt artist is a wonderful opportunity to create your own felt product using a traditional Kazakh technique of felting.
Also you will take a cooking classes and traditional lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Felt making classes
- Souvenir take away
- All materials to make your souvenir are provided
- English-speaking guide driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- During this workshop you will be able to try your hand at making your own piece of felt artwork. You learn the symbolism represented by traditional designs, patterns, colors and more during this workshop.
• Baursak - Baursak is a certain type of bread typical for Turk people, it looks like a small deep-fried donut. Can be served as the dessert or accompany the main
• Manty - . Manty - is a type of dumpling popular in most Turkic cuisines.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are vegetarian or allergies with some kind of food please let us know then we can possible make allowances for this.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.