Exciting Combo 3X1 Atv (shared), Zip Line & Cenote From Cancun
Travel deep into the Mayan jungle for this adventure: Zipline, an ATV experience and a "Cenote." Run through the forest canopy with high-speed cables, the amazing ziplines. Along narrow tracks in an ATV four-wheel vehicle. End with a swim in the sacred waters of a Cenote, a natural pool fed by underground rivers. Your package includes soft drinks, a snack and round-trip transfers in your hotel area lobby. Earth, water, air, and adrenaline. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
Flight on top of the trees in 6 zip lines for 45 minutes. We provide safety gear; gloves, harness and helmet. Enjoy an ATV ride through the tropical jungle and an ancient tree, all kind of birds in their natural habitat, hidden cenotes and exotic places never touched by humans.
Come and enjoy a day full of adrenaline and adventure through the jungle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Self-serving water in the restaurant, it's not bottled & Lunch.
- All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
- Round trip transportation (from any hotel or meeting point in Cancun)
- Medical insurance
- ATV (shared) Zipline and cenote
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, handicrafts
- Insurance for ATV (10 usd) and lockers (5 usd)
We Will take an exciting tour in ATV driving along (easier to drive) in a dirty and difficult road and through the jungle, then reaching in an open cenote it is where you will have free time to swim. Then we will do the zip-lines in the Riviera Maya, flying through the jungle trees at full speed. Enjoy two of the best tours in Riviera Maya on the same day!
After our zip line tour in Riviera Maya, we will descend from the treetops to a cave, as our next stop will be an impressive cenote underground, considered access to the underworld in pre-Hispanic times. In the underground cenote you can swim and snorkel to forget about the Caribbean heat.
This amazing tour on the Riviera Maya includes round trip transportation.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, if the Customer wants to get there by it's own please get in contact with us so we can provide assistance. Another option would be for the Customer to move to Playa Del Carmen at Cocobongo wich is the closest meeting pointThe pick up time is set acording to your location and the availability of the tour, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the serviceThe 9:30 schedule pick ups start at 7:30 am, and the 12:00 pm pick ups starts at 10:30 Depending on the availability, the schedule can change, a customer care agent from us will get in touch to let the customer know about the situation. If the Customer is not able to take the change or schedules, it will be 100% refundable
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Don't forget to bring your swim suit, towel and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring biodegrable insect repellent and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.