Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp trek is justifiably one of the world’s classic treks as it is extremely spectacular and this classic Everest Base Camp Trek is a once in a lifetime opportunity to stand in the shadow of the tallest mountain in the world. It combines an outstanding trek through the heart of the Khumbu with a gradual ascent, allowing you to fully acclimatize to the altitude while trekking to Everest Base Camp.
We take the spectacular flight to Lukla, where we meet our experienced guide and trekking crew. After Lukla your trek will take you up the valley of the Dudh Kosi and on up to Namche Bazaar. This trek ascends past towering peaks and stunning scenery to one of the high points, Kala Pattar. From Kala Pattar you look across into the western cwm you will feel dwarfed and humbled by the highest mountain in the world. You will also visit Everest Base Camp, where you will be walking in the footsteps of so many famous Everest summiteers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - *All-inclusive trekking activities with standard accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner. . *Bed and Breakfast basis in Kathmandu,
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- *Respective region trekking map and high quality Dolma Treks Kit bag for the trek.
What's excluded :
Walking, hiking with an experienced Government trained licensed holder guide and crew staying in different accommodation with proper acclimatization in one of the best hiking trail of the world.
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At airport, travelers can look for their name on the placard..Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.