Discover wonderful places underwater in this Basic Snorkel In Cancun
You will remember this like one of the most happy and exciting days of you vacations, in this tour you can see a lot of colorful fish, a coral reef and turtles in their natural habitat. Also, the area doesn't exceed 3 meter deep and have calm waters.
4 immersion areas: Two in coral reefs, one in the Underwater Museum of Art and marine pasture and finally, in the sunken ship
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 snorkeling spots (reef, Underwater Museum, seagrass and shipwreck)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water, shower, towels and lockers
- Free picture & souvenir frame
- Round trip transportation (from Cancun)
What's excluded :
- Dock fee and reef conservation tax $10.00 USD per person
- Photo and video service are optional and with extra cost
- Tips (optional)
This tour offer you the opportunity to see the beauty of the sea, you can come and swin with turtles and watch a real shipwreck.
The participant will remember this tour as something outstanding during his vacation in Cancun.
Tons of colorful fish, live coral reef, turtles in their natural habitat and an impressive wreck are waiting for you in this 2-hour walk in Cancun, where the entire area does not exceed 3 meters deep, with calm waters and little current or almost none.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any Hotel in Cancun Hotel zone . The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Use comfortable clothes, bring towels and extra clothes to change.
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.