Discover the Beauty & Secrets of Cenotes in Xenotes Tour
Xenotes is one of the favorite tours since in addition to visiting 4 cenotes in a single day, there are different activities in each of them and all of them are extremely fun. These cenotes are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour.
Something very cool about this tour is that the 4 types of cenotes that exist in the world are known: cavern, semi-open, open and old. We also loved that the groups are small and the attention is super good, especially from the guide and the photographer, who accompany you at all times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Activities of abseiling, zip line, kayak and water exploration swim
- Visit to four different types of cenotes
- Use of toilets, changing rooms and towel
- Picnic: fusilli vegetable soup, fresh bar with premium quality cheeses and deli meats
- Round trip transportation
- Soft drinks fruits of the season and sweet bread at the exit of the first cenote
- water, coffee, wine and beer to choose during the picnic
What's excluded :
These cenotes are located on the Route of the Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour, the only tour in the Riviera Maya that takes you to know the four types of cenotes. Have fun with activities like assisted rappelling, zip line, kayaking, water exploration swim, or high jumps. To replenish energy, a delicious picnic will be waiting for you. Enter the heart of the Mayan jungle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Marina Puerto Cancun.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit and a change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.