Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor
Have a chance to discover two of the most complete and may be the best-preserved temples in Egypt; Abydos temple is known as Seti I temple and Hathor Temple at Dendera with full color still visible on its walls in a private full day tour from Luxor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
Arrive at Abydos Temple; built first by King Seti I and completed by his son King Ramesses II, known as(Seti I Temple); where ancient Egyptians made sacred pilgrimages in historic times & believed of God Osiris(the lord of the underworld)to be buried there. The paintings of the Gods& Pharaohs on the walls of Osiris Temple are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Then continue to Dendera to visit the beautiful temple of Hathor; goddess of joy,love&music with its massive stone roof, underground passages and the magnificent rare relief of Queen Cleopatra and her son Caesarian. Concentrate with your guide to see the astronomical figures and zodiac signs; which makes this temple one of the most famous temples in Egypt. The original zodiac is now in the Louvre museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.