Day Trip To Ourika Valley
The full-day trip tour of the Ourika Valley is an opportunity to discover the High Atlas Mountains, its vegetation and its waterfalls. And also, meet the Berber population and taste their gastronomy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Our driver will pick up you from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech at 9 O’clock. On the way we drive with the view of olive tree groves, to the direction of the Atlas Mountains. The amazing view of the Atlas Mountains starts at the panoramic view of the village Tnine Ourika.
Tnine Ourika is famous by Great Weekly market. The market sets every Monday. Where all the peoples living around come to buy their needs. We continue through a lot of berber villages and cultivated terraces till the village Timziline where you will visit Berber Local House.
Then carry on the journey up to Ourika valley. The last stunning village is Setti Fadma where you can have lunch. There is opportunity to walk around 1 hour and half to see Ourika Waterfalls. Then come back quietly to Marrakech.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :12/5/2019 - 7/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.