Cusco: Private Half Day City Tour & Nearby Inca Sites
You will explore the city of Cusco, also known as the Imperial City and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You will walk its streets where time seems to have stopped, where every corner tells a story. You will visit the Koricancha Temple, an ancient Inca palace and center of worship to the Sun God, on which the Dominican order built a church, which remains standing to this day. You will continue ascending to the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, an impressive example of Inca military architecture. Afterwards, you will visit other places of importance within the Inca culture, such as the archaeological site of Qenko. Finally, you will arrive at the Plaza de Armas (main square), where you will visit the Cathedral, the most important Catholic temple in the city.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Half Day Guide
- Specific products from the market
- Entrance to Cathedral & Sun Temple (Qoricancha)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
What's excluded :
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Admission for Inca Sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Explore some of the most iconic places in Cusco. Also known as the Imperial City and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, this city is a living example of the mixture between Andean and Spanish cultures.
This private tour starts in the picturesque San Pedro market, a local market where you can explore the colors, flavors, and traditions of modern Cusco, surrounded with unique products from the area including many varieties of potatoes, chillies, fruit, and spices. Continue to the Koricancha Temple, an ancient Inca palace and the center of the cult of the Sun God. Above this, the order of the Dominicans built a church, which remains standing to this day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The ascent continues until you reach the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, an impressive example of Inca military architecture. Afterwards, you will get to the Q'enqo archaeological site, an Inca ceremonial site where many important rituals took place. Finally, you will arrive at the Plaza de Armas (main square), where you will visit the impressive cathedral.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.