COMBO Horseback Riding & UTV Tour
Enjoy this combination of 2 activities, ride a horse and a UTV and explore the rugged natural
surroundings of Los Cabos. Convenient hotel or port transport is provided to G-Force Adventures,
where you'll embark on an outdoor adventure, led by your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- helmet, Googles, kerchief/ Bandana
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: $15 USD per person (mandatory)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance collision fee: $35 USD per vehicle (optional)
Enjoy this combination of 2 activities, ride a horse and a UTV and explore the rugged natural surroundings of Los Cabos. Convenient hotel or port transport is provided to G-Force Adventures, where you'll embark on an outdoor adventure, led by your guide.
Departure Point :G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most of the hotels and villas within Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.Don't forget to add your hotel name in order to arrange your transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have implemented and follow up all the regulations and measures requested for local and federal entities. We provide all the necessary equipment for a safe and healthy adventure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.