Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages
If you want to learn about the culture and tradition of Yucatán, this tour is perfect for you, the Mayan Culture.
After the bike or tricitaxi tour of Coba, visit a Villa Maya where you will participate in a ceramic workshop where the guide will teach you Maya pottery techniques (the material is included and you can take your souvenir piece). You will also meet melipona bees endemic to the region and you can taste an omelet made to the moment by the Mayan women. Or you can choose to swim in an ancient impressive cavern cenote to fill yourself with energy.
We meet for dinner in front of the main lagoon of Coba with a delicious buffet of typical food of the region rice, beans, spaghetti, salad and homemade desserts. It includes red wine, white wine or flavored water. During dinner you will witness a performance by authentic Maya which is based on a passage from the Mayan holy book Popol Vuh, in which the mythical divine twins defeat the lord of the underworld in the ball game.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a Mayan village
- Bicycle rental
- Hotel Pick up / Drop off
- Dinner Show ( mayan ball game show)
- Red or white wine during dinner
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Tricycle $6 USD
- You will visit the pyramid of Coba which is the highest of the Yucatan Peninsula: Nohoch Mul where the view is panoramic and amazing, as it is located in the middle of the majestic Mayan jungle and surrounded by beautiful lagoons. An INAH (National Institute of Anthropology and History) will be with you all the time. He will show you 2 places of Ball Games, 2 Pyramids, the observatory, and several very important swells, among other structures. Decide if you dare to swim in the majestic and sacred cenote and then we will go by tasting typical dishes of the region.
• Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
• Cochinita Pibil
• Flan Casero
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Marina Puerto Cancun.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a Change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at about 6 p.m.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and repellent for insects.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.