Bursa Daily Tour
If you want to experience how it’s like to be in an environment where nature coexists with history, then the Green Bursa tour is a package for you. This tour of the former Ottoman Capital offers you a chance to have scenic views of the Uludağ National Park while you soar to Mt Olympus (Uludağ) by a cable car. Once you’ve had a barbecued lunch on the mountaintop, you’ll view a unique architectural design of the 1421 Green Tomb, and across the road you’ll have a chance to see another historical sight in the form of the 1419 Green Mosque. This tour can’t be complete without you having a chance to buy souvenirs, isn’t it? In this regard, your last stop will be at the 95-roomed double-storey Silk Market at the Koza Han building.
Uludağ National Park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Barbeque
- Pick up from your hotel
- Fuel surcharge
- English-speaking professional local guide
- Travel Insurance during the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bursa, Bursa
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning. Once you reach Bursa, our licensed guide will present you city from the Cable Car. Afterwards you will start exploring the town, visiting famous Green Mosque, Silk Market, Green Tomb and listen unique stories.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will arrive to the enter of the hotel, you may wait on the lobby. You will be contacted shortly about all the details after getting a ticket. We would kindly note, that we are able to organize pick up & drop off only locations below:• FINDIKZADE – TOPKAPI • AKSARAY - LALELI – BEYAZIT • SULTANAHMET• SIRKECI • TEPEBASI-SISHANE • TAKSIM - TALIMHANE – MACKA • SISLI – NISANTASI• ORTAKOY • BESIKTASFREE Pick-up & Drop-off service available only from/to above locations.Pick-ups may delay beyond our control. Please ask for pick up possibility from other locations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.