Bungee jump in Nepal
Longest free-fall in the world.
160m drop into the Bhoti Koshi River Gorge.
Scenic view of Kathmandu to the Last Resort.
Thrilling Bunjee Jumping.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bungee Jumping
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver.
Bungee Jump is a popular for foreign tourist and young people in Nepal. It is a great thrills and also called as dangerous game . This adventure check braveness and makes the limit of scary. Besides Bhote Koshi River is the most popular sport here. It is one of the exciting adventure sports in Nepal. Bungee jumping at altitude of 160 meters over the Bhote Koshi River. It lies in the eastern part close to Tibet Border. The great manner to experience the delight of bungee jumping package and satisfy your adventurous choice. Finally is to go to one of the first-rate site of the sector. The bridge hanging over the gorges of the River is made from metallic and area turned into designed through Swiss engineer. It is the 9th highest jump in the world.
Departure Point :Himalayan Bank Limited, Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.