Bosnia PRIVATE Wine Tour From Dubrovnik
Just 35 km away from Dubrovnik (22 miles), the Trebinje area in Bosnia is a world of its own, completely different than the coastal area of Dubrovnik Riviera. Limestone hills, small fertile pockets of land following the river flow, flocks of sheep and goats grazing, and endless fields of vineyards will capture your imagination instantaneously.
Let our experienced driver-guide take you through a cultural and gastronomical journey where you will get to know the country through its people, food, and wine.
Why choose us?
1. We were first in Dubrovnik to do this tour 7 years ago and we have done hundreds of similar tours since then
2. We are all licensed and experienced tour guides/drivers with a wide range of topics we can discuss
3. We personally know winery owners, restaurant owners, and a lot of local people ensuring that you have a great experience without any worry or hustle.
4. Our vehicles are all in great condition, well maintained, air-conditioned, and insured
5. We love our job!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- air conditioned vehicle with licensed wine expert guide who is also a driver
- visits and tasting to 2 wineries according to the schedule with a snack in one of wineries
- 3 course lunch with drinks at Tuli village
- hotel/apartment pick up/drop off
What's excluded :
- free optional trips to Trebinje marketplace and Srdj hill must be arranged in advance
- bottles of wine to take home
- gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tvrdos Monastery, Trebinje Bosnia and Herzegovina
We will visit Tvrdos 15ct Orthodox Monastery with their 17.ct. cellars and we will taste some of their best white and red wine and have insight of monks life today. Long trousers needed to enter the church
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Trebinje, Trebinje, Republika Srpska
We will pass by car through the center of Trebinje (possible stop for a short walk through Old Muslim casaba and 19.ct Austrian marketplace. We will continue to a family-owned winery known for their dedication to winemaking, their friendliness, and hospitality You will meet the owners and taste their delicious products, 4 different wines paired with homemade prosciutto and cheese
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hercegovacka Gracanica, Trebinje Bosnia and Herzegovina
We'll drive to the top of Hercegovacka Gracanica hill for the best panoramic view in the Trebinje area. The guide will explain the geography and multi-cultural complexity of Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tuli, Tuli, Republika Srpska
We stop in a family-owned restaurant serving traditional domestic Bosnian food. We will have 3-course lunch accompanied with homemade wine and liqueurs. You will have a choice between meat, fish and vegetarian lunch menu!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel or apartment address for pick-up.Ports
- Port of Dubrovnik
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- where possible, wine tasting will be done outside
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.