Awesome Tour Chichen Itzá From Playa del Carmen
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Federal bilingual guide
- Entrance to the cenote
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round transportation
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
In this guided tour you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, where you will learn about its history, you will know the sacred cenote, the temple of the warriors, the temple of Kukulcan, after the guided tour you will have free time to take photos or walk around the archaeological area. 2 hours.
After your visit to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá, refresh yourself by swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula, with crystal clear waters (45 minutes)
And to recharge your batteries, enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes at the "Real Mayab" Restaurant, located near Chichén Itzá, where you will enjoy a typical meal of the region, you can eat everything you want: Pasta, cochinita pibil, vegetables, chicken, fruit. Drinks are not included in the restaurant. 1 hour.
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts. 30 minutes.
• Chichen Itza Mexico
• Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
• Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring, Chichen itza an ancient place where there were sacrificed human beings, also in the old ball game is where the winners were sacrificed. Learn about history, heritage and culture, a guided tour and free time to take all the pictures you want. After walking through the mayan ruins and temples we will visit the sacred cenote and you will have free time to swim in the crystal-clear waters. Also taste a delicious regional buffet lunch included in the journey.Our last stop: Visit Valladolid downtown a magic town and walk through the stores. You can not miss this marvelous journey!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget your sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra clothes for you to change.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.