Authentic Amalfi Coast: "Vietri sul mare, Cetara" Transfer from Salerno
Vietri sul mare, famous for the production of ceramics with the typical colors of the Mediterranean, yellow, green, blu. Vietri is called open-air museum because the master potters exhibit their art outside the shops, making the town a spectacle of art and colour.
Afterwards Cetara, the most authentic village of the coast, famous for the anchovy fishing and exquisite and valuable "colatura di alici", "anchovy dripping", we will then visit the typical shop that will show us the preparation of this typical and precious local product and, of course, we will taste it.
Free lunch in one of the characteristic "trattoria" of the place and then walk along the walkway overlooking the marina.
Finally Salerno,beautiful the Art Nouveau style of the palaces of power, and splendid historic centre, with the cathedral of St Matteo. From the hill "Bonadies" the ancient Lombard castle watches over the city, which during the winter months, lights up for the now famous event: Salerno "artist lights".
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide or tour leader
- Pick-up service from Salerno with Van Mercedes C, V or Sprinter 6/7 seats
- Colatura di Alici (Anchovies liquid) tasting
- Information service 24 hours a day from the moment of booking
- Assistance service for the entire duration of the tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the historical sites
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vietri sul Mare, Vietri sul Mare, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
It leaves from the port of Salerno to reach Vietri sul mare in about 15 minutes.
We will walk far and wide through the town, among the pottery shops and characteristic alleys. Free time to admir the cathedral of San Giovanni and the colorful town hall villa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cetara, Cetara, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
From Vietri we will reach Cetara in a short time. We will visit the historical workshop for the preparation of the Alici’s colatura, short description and tasting of the precious product, possibility to have lunch freely in one of the characteristic restaurants (trattorias) of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salerno, Salerno, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Finally we will continue towards Salerno, with its monuments and palaces rich in history, among anecdotes and history of daily life present and past.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point: Salerno port Cruise land 8:30 a.m. local time;Meeting Point: Railway Station Via Arce Salerno 8:15 a.m. local time.The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible;Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour.Ports
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- stazione salerno, Via Arce, 37, 84125 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Start Time Small Group: 8:30 a. m.
- Meeting point: Salerno port (cruise land 8:30 am); railway station (8:15 am) local time
- We have taken all necessary and appropriate preventive measures against COVID-19. The traveler will be provided with a VADEMECUM of protection from biological risk to be adopted
- The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible
- Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 2 participants is not reached. The amount will be refunded or an alternative tour will be offered
- The tour includes many walking itineraries, so we recommend that you wear appropriate clothing. The program remains valid with all weather conditions
- We recommend to communicate any need related to the accessibility of the tour when you book our services
- We reserve the right to make changes to the tour, including the sequence of places to visit if deemed necessary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.